Freelance product designer based in New York City.
- UX/UI design
- Information Architecture
- Journey mapping
- Growth loops
- Product analytics
- Customer data platforms
- Messaging automation
- Competitive analysis
- Team leadership
- Org planning
My rates are based on your annual recurring revenue, and stage of growth. I typically charge seed stage clients $150/hour with no minimum.
I have 15+ years of experience working with startups, agencies and enterprises across a range of industries as a designer and product leader.
[20201 – Present] Head of Product, LeaseUp
- Defined product vision, strategy, roadmap, and OKRs.
- Lead implementation of technical growth systems.
- Hired key design, marketing and engineering roles.
[2018 – 2021] Partner, Quarter
- Google’s Sidewalk Labs: Product design, prototyping, service design.
- Equinox: Product design, user research and experience strategy.
- Unity: Augmented reality prototyping, product design, and user research.
- Fintech product leadership, user research, customer journey mapping.
- United Technologies digital transformation leadership.
- Managed 20+ product designers and creative technologists.
[2014 – 2016] VP User Experience, Wove
- Defined vision, strategy and roadmap for wearable device platform.
- Oversaw design, marketing and brand teams.
- Fundraised with the founder in the US, China, and Japan.
[2011 – 2013] VP Product, Stipple
- Defined product vision, strategy and roadmap for in-image ad-tech platform.
- Interface design, prototyping, agile process, backlog management, KPIs.
- Raised a $5M Series A lead by Floodgate and Relevance.
[2007 – 2011] Director UX, The Barbarian Group
- Managed a team of 10+ UX Designers and Content Strategists.
- Projects for web, tablet, and mobile.
[2005 – 2007] UX Designer at Apple
- Web interface prototyping for Apple.com.
- User Experience design for product launch pages.